Introduction to the Respironics BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex with SD Card
This BiPAP machine that is effective for traditional sleep therapy options. The Bi-Flex machine is small and easy to use. With this BiPAP machines sleep apnea patients are able to control their sleep disturbances. This machine is just the right size and fits well on a nightstand. Inspiratory and expiratory breaths are managed through multiple modes of operation. It also has maximum performance through auto adjusting various cycles and triggers. This BiPAP machine made the list of my favorite BiPAP machines. You may also be curious about my article on the best CPAP machines as well as the difference between BiPAP machines and CPAP machines!
Additional helpful articles
After you read this article be sure to check out these other helpful and informative articles all in one spot to help you find the right machine for your sleep apnea treatment so you can spend more time on the things that really matter to you:
Size and Weight
The size of this machine is decent and fits great on a nightstand. The size of this machine is 9.45″ (l) x 6.69″ (w) x 4.72″ (h), 24 cm (l) x 17 cm (w) x 12 cm (h). In addition the weight of this machine is easily transported at a weight of under 4 pounds or 1.8 kilograms.
Ease of Use
This model is very easy to use for sleep apnea patients as well as respiratory illness patients. The pressure delivery is auto-adjusting and comes at a bi-level so that the patient doesn?t have to work the machine. The Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity means that all that the patient has to do is breathe. It is that simple. The Compliance Management Software allows the patient to easily understand and read the reports and records from their sleep therapy treatment.
The specifications of this model are important. These specifications include:
- Various Modes of Operation: Bi-Level with Bi-Flex, Auto Bi-Level, Bi-Level and Auto Bi-Level with Bi-Flex (Click here to check out how BiPAP differs from CPAP machines.)
- IPAP Pressure Range of 4 to 25 cm H20 and EPAP Pressure Range of 4 to 25 cm H20
- 4 cm to EPAP Level for the Starting Ramp Pressure
- Pollen and Ultra-Fine Filters
- Keyboard On-Board and SmartCard
- 6 Months of 3 Daily Sessions for Storage Recording or 7 In Depth Data Recording
- Storage for Time, Date, Pressure Duration, Short Term and Long Term Events
- Automatic Altitude Compensation
This machine’s specifications are a little different than other sleep apnea machines. That just makes this machine all the more unique. Click here to check out how this BiPAP’s specs stack up against the best BiPAP machines on the market today.
The features of this model are top of the line in BiPAP technology. The features of this machine are:
- Bi-Level Pressure Delivery
- Two Sets of Parameters to Track Breathing Patterns
- Bi-Flex Technology to Soften Airflow
- Digital Auto-Track Sensitivity to Track Natural Breathing From Patient
- Integrated Humidification
- SmartCard with Data Management Software
- Report Tracking
The features of this BiPAP Machine are beneficial for providing sleep therapy treatments to many sleep apnea and respiratory illness patients.
Respironics BiPAP Auto Summary
The Respironics BiPAP Auto Bi-Flex with SD Card is an effective sleep therapy treatment for decreasind sleep apnea, other sleep destructions and respiratory illnesses. This is a unique one of a kind, user friendly and easy to use BiPAP Machine that offers patient comfortable settings and great features which allow for beneficial management. No?matter which BiPAP machine you decide to go with, I recommend getting this machine cleaner so that you can keep everything nice and sanitary!
If you are new to sleep apnea and are looking for a mask as well, check out my article on the best masks available. I also have an article on my recommendation for the most comfortable mask as well as great masks for side sleepers. I hope this article was helpful for you guys! Rest well!
Written by Dr. Gilmore. Cara is an expert in getting a good nights sleep.