Introduction to the REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex
The REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex provides a smart solution that can tell when, why, and how changes happen. This allows the machine to work the best for each individual user of the machine. This machine contains the System One humidity control along with resistance control and dry box technology which allows the users to experience efficient therapy with ultimate comfort. In addition, the WhisperSmart Technology allows a quiet and calm experience while using a CPAP Machine. This is a bi-level CPAP Machine so that either the patient or the physician can change the levels. I also recommend you check out my article on the best CPAP machines?(This CPAP is on the list),?best BiPAP machines. Also check out my article on CPAP vs BiPAP machines in the case you do not know the difference.
Ease of Use
Summary of Pros and Cons
- Great Data Recording Capabilities
- Humidity Control
- Water Damage Protection
- Great Tubing with Heated Tubing Option
- Detection of Sleep Disturbances
- Automatic Change of Air Flow and Humidity Levels
- The Sound Has Been Reported as too Loud for Some Users
- Some Reports of Incorrect Data Reported
- Manual May Not Be The Easiest to Understand
Size and Weight
The size of this model is average at a size of 7″ L x 5.5″ W x 4″ H 18 cm L x 14 cm W x 10 cm H. In addition, the weight of this CPAP Machine is only 3 pounds which is less than the majority of CPAP Machines.
Ease of Use
This CPAP Machine has not had but maybe a couple of complaints about the convenience of use. This CPAP machine is very easy to use and most patients who use this machine for their sleep apnea or respiratory issues find that this machine has worked better than other machines they have used in the past.
This model is one of the highest rated CPAP Machines. The specifications of this machine are:
- PR Auto CPAP Machine
- Convenient Case for Carrying
- Performance Tubing that is 6 Feet Long
- Power Cord and Power Supply
- Foam Filters that are Reusable (2 of them)
- Manual for Patient Use
- Quick Setup Guide for Clinical Use
- SD Memory Card for Data Storage
- Ramp Time of 0 to 45 Minutes in 5 Minute Increments
- Automatic Altitude Compensation
- 7 Day Pressure Data and 30 Day Averages As Well
- Breathing Detection Compliance Meter
The specifications of this CPAP Machine are some of the best in all machines.
This CPAP Machine has many features which include the following:
- System One Humidity Control Which Helps Protect the Machine From Water Damage
- System One Resistance Control That Allows the Pressure to Stay Convenient for the User of the System
- Advanced Event Detection to Track All Sleep Disturbances Such as Apneas, Snoring, and More
- Flex Family Technology That Allows for Minimal Pressure From the Machine
- Encore Data Management and Recording That Uses an SD Card to Store Recorded Data
The features provided with this CPAP Machine are convenient for all patient use. This CPAP Machine offers reliable and trustworthy recorded data so physicians can see what changes are being made.
REMstar Auto with A-Flex Summary
The REMstar Auto CPAP Machine with A-Flex has a great design and is easy to transport from one place to another. In addition, this model?has minimal downfalls and has been rated highly by many different users. Overall, the?REMstar Auto is in my top two favorite CPAP machines currently. It is right up there with the Dreamstation CPAP machine.
Click here to see how this CPAP stacks up against the best CPAP machines in the market today. Just as important as finding the right CPAP machines is finding the right CPAP mask. No matter which CPAP machine you end up going with, make sure to pick up the SoClean 2 CPAP machine cleaner. This thing has saved me multiple headaches and has made my whole sleep apnea experience much more sanitary.
Click here for my review of the best CPAP masks on the market today. Also if you happen to be a side sleeper, check out my article on the best masks for side sleepers. If comfort is your biggest concern in the mask, check out my article on the most comfortable masks in my opinion. I hope you guys enjoyed my article. Get some good rest!
Written by Dr. Gilmore. Cara is an expert in getting a good nights sleep.